Special this year is the addition of a new category…
QUARANTINE VIDEO OF THE YEAR: Fans can vote for their favorite video created during quarantine by swiping up on CMT’s Instagram Story through Tuesday, October 20th. Nominees include:
- Big & Rich – “Stay Home”
- Brad Paisley – “No I In Beer”
- Carly Pearce – “It Won’t Always Be Like This (The Social Distance Sessions)”
- Charlie Worsham ft. Billy Justineau, Molly Tuttle, Rachel Loy, Jillian Jacqueline, Tucker Wilson, Stephen Wilson Jr., Leigh Nash, Fancy Hagood, Lucie Silvas, John Osborne & Sadler Vaden – “With A Little Help From My Friends” (Beatles Cover)
- Dave Haywood (of Lady A) & Kelli Haywood – “Just Another Day In Quarantine”
- Dolly Parton – “When Life Is Good Again”
- Granger Smith – “DON’T COUGH ON ME!”
- Luke Combs – “Six Feet Apart”
- Tenille Townes ft. Abby Anderson, Kassi Ashton, Keelan Donovan, Alex Hall, Adam Hambrick & Caylee Hammack – “Lean On Me” (Bill Withers Cover)
- Thomas Rhett ft. Reba McEntire, Hillary Scott, Chris Tomlin & Keith Urban – “Be A Light” (Fan Video)
“2020 CMT Music Awards” is executive produced by CMT’s Margaret Comeaux, Switched On Entertainment’s John Hamlin and Amy Lin Johnson; the Executives in Charge of Production are Jackie Barba and Heather D. Graffagnino.
For more information, visit CMT.com, follow @CMT on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube, use hashtag #CMTawards and ‘like’ the CMT Music Awards on Facebook.÷.